- Role: Technical SEO Specialist
- Salary: up to £30K per annum (dependent on experience)
- Location: UK HQ, Innovation Way, York Science Park, University of York*
- Referral: £500 bounty for successful candidate referrals**
*with possibility of relocation to Malta (optional)
**candidate must be successful in their three month probationary period
NOTE: candidates will be subject to mandatory background checks, psychographic profiling as well as agree to and pass a polygraph examination.
The role will require the successful candidate to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders including digital agencies and web developers, driving SEO activity and best practices for internal and client-focused campaigns.
Whether you are developing strategies, providing SEO technical audits, briefing development teams, coordinating all SEO activity or integrating SEO strategies with social media activity it will be your input that ensures the successful deployment of SEO campaigns that deliver tangible results.
The role will be supported by one of the best Technical SEOs in the industry (we think he’s the best), as such, this would be an ideal role for an enthusiastic junior SEO looking to make some serious waves in industry or an experienced SEO looking for advanced mentorship.
Experience in the previous successful delivery of SEO strategies is essential and reference to this will be required at interview stage.
Key Aspects of the Role
- Work with the Head of Technical SEO and the Head of Content to identify key opportunities and formulate well-crafted and safe SEO strategies
- Create, manage and deliver cohesive SEO results
- Grow the online reputation of the brand via quality outreach content-led strategies
- Run detailed on/off site audits and identify areas for improvement
Skills Required for the Role
- Proven Technical SEO experience (preferably within an agency environment)
- The ability to communicate SEO tasks and benefits to non SEO trained colleagues; experience of SEO reporting tools
- Experience with blogs, social media and content creation
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team – working productively on own initiative is key!
Whilst it goes without saying – the right candidate must have excellent numeracy skills and be proficient with Office programs (i.e. Excel), to a high level and be able to share and express their findings via Word/PDF documents, presentations etc.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and covering letter to adam(at)mediaskunkworks.com.